Sonosax SX-R4, pb de disque-dur?

Les magnétophones, analogiques ou numériques, portables ou fixes.
2at8
Donateur en Bronze
Donateur en Bronze

Message non lu par 2at8 »

With the new firmware, yes that works, but it is necessary to follow the procedure of reformatting of the HD from the SX-R4
Dorian
Fondateur
Fondateur

Message non lu par Dorian »

Fernando a écrit :Did you have more problems with lost takes on the R4?
Not since the latest firmware update, fingers crossed...
But honestly, i'm not really confident with the device anymore, even when simply copying rushes from the internal SX-R4 drive to the Mac via USB (see above). But hey, i'm the only one who got the problem, maybe i'm cursed :-) ?
Did you have to change the internal HD?
Nope, juste reformat directly from the device.

Bye.

PS: please, do your best to write in french here, SDO is a 100% french speaking community... Or better use Gearslutz forum, or some more specific US ones (there are really good ones out there, especially for post). Thanks.
Fernando

Message non lu par Fernando »

I'm very sorry about not speaking french.
I do use forums in english but there was no info on the SX-R4 there!
When I have my wife near I can translate posts, otherwise not.
I can read and understand it but not write it correctly.
I'm very sorry for the pollution
Dorian
Fondateur
Fondateur

Message non lu par Dorian »

Don't be sorry, i'm just asking you to do your best, and that's what you're doing ;-) .
The funny thing is i opened an english area on the SDO forum like 6 months ago, but it was never used, so i deleted it 3 days ago... Well, maybe it's time for SDO to open a dedicated english website / forum in parallel ? I'll think about that in 2010 8-) .

Anyway, i'm surprised that you didn't get support directly from Sonosax in switzerland ? Did you try e-mailing them ?

Bye.
Fernando

Message non lu par Fernando »

I did time ago but they didn't seem to realize I was talking about real needs.
Now they are listening.

Anyhow it's always good to ask real users about how it behaves in real life, manufacturer's answers are often full of constraints

merci Dorian
2at8
Donateur en Bronze
Donateur en Bronze

Message non lu par 2at8 »

Un disque SSD est dispo chez Areitec, 64 Go pour moins de 400 zozos HT, installation comprise, avec validation bien sûr de la maison Mère qui a déjà pratiqué la chose, donc ça marche. Reste à voir le gain en autonomie :?:.
Un concourt est ouvert pour savoir comment optimiser un nouvel usage pour le disque dur précédent 1,8 pouce à récupérer :dm1000:
Répondre